|Business Name||Polyfibre Uganda Ltd|
|Address 1||Plot 8 Masaka Road, Nalukolongo Industrial Area|
|Address 2||P.O.Box 3626 Kampala|
Poly Fibre (U) Ltd is the leading manufacturer of plastic tanks ie. water and septic tanks. Other products include; heavy duty dustbins, cattle troughs, flower pots, boxes etc
Polyfibre Uganda Ltd
More Local Listings
1092 days ago 0 comments Categories: Metal Products Wholesale & Manufacturers Tags: manufacturers steel products metal products fabricators
The Sembule Group is a leader in several industries from Steel to Electronics. Our products - Barbed Wire, Chainlink Fencing, Roofing Sheets, Expanded Metal Lath, Hollow Sections, Mild Steel Plates, M...
1152 days ago 0 comments Categories: Aluminum Windows Tags: aluminium products manufacturers fabricators and dealers
With a world-wide growing awareness of ECOLOGY and ENVIRONMENT, everybody was in search of a substitute for WOOD which is most commonly used in CONSTRUCTION industries for Doors, Windows, Partitions e...
Other Listings by this member
671 days ago 0 comments Categories: Business Computer Dealers Tags: premium trust uganda computers for sale repair
PREMIUM TRUST TECHNOL0GY COMPUTERS(U) LTD is a Ugandan registered company that provides products and services to tile small and medium-size business,government, education, and consumer markets The inc...
We cater for all your requirements in services and consultancy in different areas which include; Information Technology (IT) services and consulting, Customer Care training and Human Resource consu...
1039 days ago 0 comments Categories: Charitable & Nonprofit Organizations Tags: relief and aid agencies
The Association of Volunteers in International Service is an international not-for-profit, non-governmental organization (NGO) founded in Italy in 1972. AVSI’s mission is to support human development ...
1039 days ago 0 comments Categories: Charitable & Nonprofit Organizations Tags: relief and aid services
ADRA Uganda is an independent, humanitarian worldwide agency established in 1956 by the Seventh-Day Adventist Church by then it was called Seventh - Day Adventist World Service (SAWS) and in 1983 the ...
- There are no comments yet