|Business Name||The Uganda Registration Services Bureau|
|City||George Street, Kampala|
|Address 1||Plot 5 George Street, Georgiana House (Formerly AMAMU House)|
|Address 2||P.O.Box 6848 Kampala|
The Uganda Registration Services Bureau is an autonomous statutory body established by Chapter 210 Laws of Uganda in 1998. The bureau was created to take over the functions of the Registrar General’s Office under the Ministry of Justice and Constitutional Affairs. The Act came into force on the 16th of August, 2004 and the self Accounting status was granted in July, 2010. The bureau is governed by the Board of Directors and the Chief Executive Officer is the Registrar General.
We are responsible for the following:
- Business Registration – includes registration of companies, businessnames, partnerships, documents, debentures and chattels transfer
- Official Receiver in liquidation of companies and bankruptcy matters
- Intellectual Property Rights – includes registration of Patents, Utility models, Industrial designs, Trademarks and Servicemarks and Copyright and Neighbouring Rights
- Civil Registration – includes births, deaths, adoption orders granted by Courts and civil marriages
- Collect Non Tax Revenue (NTR)
“An organization that is efficient, effective, self sustaining and customer focused in service delivery”
“To promote, protect and register; business enterprises, intellectual property rights, civil matters, act as Official Receiver and collect Non tax Revenue through an effective records management system”.
More Local Listings
Other Listings by this member
- There are no comments yet